Savills to unveil Europe’s tallest residential tower

Zlota 44 at dusk copy

Dubai / Emirates Business

US-based real estate investment manager Amstar and Polish developer BBI Development SA, are undertaking with Savills the international launch of Zlota 44, one of Europe’s tallest and most luxurious residential towers, located on Ulica Zlota (Gold Street) in central Warsaw.
Designed by world renowned architect Daniel Libeskind, the iconic 192 metre high 52 storey tower dominates the city’s skyline and provides 287 one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses complete with business, leisure, concierge and parking facilities. The design of the tower makes each apartment unique in size and layout, with a wide range of floor plans. Typical apartments range from 660 sq. ft. up to 3,224 sq. ft., with penthouses and several full floor residences reaching up to 10,000 sq. ft. in size.
The apartments offer elegant interiors designed by award winning international design studio Woods Bagot. Purchasers can choose from one of nine different interior design schemes, providing a range of colours and materials that suit the tastes and preferences of each individual. The combination of world class design and spectacular views create the ultimate living space in the thriving capital of Poland.
Michal Skotnicki, President of BBI Development, commented: “We currently have significant interest in Zlota 44 from both Polish and international buyers. We estimate that approximately 70% of apartment sales will ultimately be to Polish domestic or expatriate buyers with the remaining 30% likely to go to overseas investors looking for a stable investment in one of the finest luxury residential towers in the world, taking advantage of the strong potential returns on offer in an upwardly mobile city.
The tower offers residents an unmatched living experience, providing world class amenities and services that create a community and lifestyle that does not exist elsewhere in the Polish property market.
The space includes a 25-metre swimming pool (the largest private pool in Poland); private residents’ terrace with sun loungers and Jacuzzi; gym, full spa facilities (including Finnish sauna, steam room and massage rooms), private cinema equipped with a golf simulator; children’s playroom and business conference rooms.
The tower will complete construction mid-2016, with first residents scheduled to move in at the end of 2016. With one, two and three bedroom furnished show apartments and a sales suite now in place on the 50th floor the developers have decided to launch the project’s international sales campaign in conjunction with Savills.
Prices at Zlota 44 range from US$360,000 for a one-bedroom apartment up to $2.8 million for a three-bedroom apartment. The opulent penthouses are available under private negotiation, with offers expected to exceed $10.4 million.

Leave a Reply

Send this to a friend