Home » Profile » Bringing innovative financial solutions to UAE

Bringing innovative financial solutions to UAE

NCR_Home

 

Our Correspondent / EMIRATES BUSINESS

NCR Corporation is a leader in omni-channel solutions, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables more than 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small businesses.
NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life
easier.
NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with over 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the US and has its strong base in Abu Dhabi.
“With financial institutions facing significant pressure on higher availability of their ATMs to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, the introduction of NCR Power Advantage technology becomes most relevant now,” said Wael Elaawar, NCR managing director of Financial Services for Gulf and Saudi Arabia.
“NCR continues to invest in technologies and solutions addressing key challenges faced by banks and this solution reiterates our commitment to introduce technology and services to operate more efficiently and improve their customer
experience.”

Explore Financial Services
Consumers demand amazing experiences wherever and whenever they choose to interact with their financial institution.
Financial institutions are challenged to meet these demands as they struggle with increasing regulatory requirements and expensive, inflexible legacy technology.
NCR Financial Services brings the omni-channel world to life with its CxBanking strategy. This allows you to seamlessly connect physical and digital channels for higher efficiency, security and growth — with more personalised experiences for
its customers.
The CxPlatform makes this all possible by providing a strong, flexible, singular framework to build and connect enterprise software, new or existing infrastructure and dynamic services. All of this results in easier integration, streamlined management and stronger security for the financial institution.
The addition of NCR Power Advantage will help financial institutions in the Middle East to not only solve common issues such as power failures and lightning strikes which is only 10% of the actual power issues faced in an electrical environment; but also address the other 90 percent of power issues which go undetected leading to communication errors, no connectivity, reboots and lock-ups, ghost jams, no fault found service calls etc. NCR Power Advantage is not limited to offer power conditioners but also includes UPS and UPM technology. A standard UPS only protects the ATM from surges and outages.
While, NCR Power Advantage power conditioners solve common power issues and add a low impedance isolation transformer and noise filter in addition to a surge diverter to protect the ATMs from the disturbances within power systems.

Cash services
By checking the subscription box, you agree to receive emails from NCR about products, updates and promotions that may be of interest to
the client.
The cunsumer can withdraw their consent at any time by clicking here to manage your subscription choices, and click here to access NCR’s Privacy Policy.
By partnering with NCR to manage cash forecasting and CIT Management, NCR can simplify day to day operational responsibilities, optimize cash in circulation while maximizing ATM availability and reducing cash delivery costs.
NCR provides a single point of contact to manage the entire process. NCR’s highly specialized agents work with the CIT to optimise the service provided to ensure your customers have cash when they need it.

16DMO4331_Eli_Rosner_Blog_banner

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Send this to a friend